12 Jan 2016

Learning Through Music - Spanish



English


Hola chicos y chicas!
Today I bring to you another edition of “Learning Through Music” this time the Spanish version!
I’ve been listening to Spanish music my whole life, even in the radio sometimes a catchy tune comes up and we sang along only half-understanding the lyrics.
But since I started reviewing Spanish as a language I’ve been searching for more fun songs to help me learn in a fun way!
But enough chit-chat, let me show you some of my favourite songs (keep in mind that I’m still new and because of that many of the popular trendy songs may just pass by me)



For starters I've been absolutly obcessed with this band! Since I listened to "Enamorate" I've been binge listening to Dvicio on my free time!




Now for some oldies! I remember perfectly when this song became such a big deal in my middle school, and everyone knew the complete lyrics to it, I never knew why though, until years later I heard it again! "A Diós le Pido" is also a good song by the same artist!



Staying in the "oldies" cathegory, this is another song that belongs in my childhood and EVERYONE heard before!



Now for a more recent song! Recorded in Portugal with our beautiful landscapes and the portuguese singer Carminho accompanying the amazing Pablo Alborán this is definitly a favorite!


This song has also become very popular here in Portugal, Enrique Iglesias in general is very well-known and has many fans over here!
Well this will be all for now, hope you liked it!
Nana

Português

Hola chicos y chicas!
Hoje trago-vos outra edição de “Learning Through Music”, desta vez a versão espanhola!
Toda a minha vida tenho ouvido música espanhola na rádio, e às vezes descubro verdadeiros tesouros entre elas, cantando mesmo apenas percebendo algumas palavras da letra.
Mas desde que comecei a rever Espanhol decidi procurar mais a fundo por estas músicas maravilhosas para me ajudar a aprender de uma maneira divertida!
Mas já chega de conversa, espero que gostem desta pequena compilação (tenham em mente que sou apenas uma iniciante por isso para vocês estas músicas podem já estar fora de moda)

Para começar tenho andado completamente obcecada com esta banda! Desde que ouvi acidentalmente a música "Enamorate" não quero ouvir outra coisa, os Dvicio são incríveis e oiço-os sempre nos meus tempos livres!

Agora para alguma nostalgia" Lembro-me perfeitamente quando no meu sexto e sétimo ano toda a gente ouvia esta música como loucos, apenas adoravam, nunca apercebi o porquê até alguns anos depois a voltar a ouvir e viciar! "A Diós le Pido" Também é uma música muito boa dele!

Continuando com a nostalgia, esta é uma música que TODA A GENTE já ouviu antes por aqui!

Agora para uma música mais recente! Com as maravilhosas paisagens portuguesas e a voz da maravilhosa cantora portuguesa Carminho a acompanhar o Pablo Alborán, esta é definitivamente uma favorita!

Esta música também é muito popular por aqui, o Enrique Iglesias em geram é muito famoso e tem muitos fãs deste lado do globo!
Bem isto vai ser tudo por agora, espero que tenham gostado!
Nana



No comments:

Post a Comment