10 Jan 2016

Weekly Goals 9

Hey minna!

As I said somewhere this week, from today onwards there are going to be some changes in the blog! For starters I’m going to start to write in both Portuguese and English, as you can see in this post, I’ll have a little bar in the top where you can choose the translation you want (this will not appear in original texts because it takes out a little bit of the magic of the whole thing). I’ll perhaps add in Spanish translations but I can’t assure you they’ll be 100% accurate because I’m still a little bit rusty with it!

This little segment will restart but in a whole different way, instead of guessing what I’m going to study the week to come I’m going to do the opposite and review all I learned the past week, commenting and perhaps giving out some examples and tips for the people who are just beginning as well!

I have many interesting posts to come, I hope you like them as much as me, I’m going to dedicate more time into this, because I really love writing and keeping this blog makes me really happy! I hope you like the future content and keep on reading to discover the wonderful surprises coming soon ^^

See y’all next time!

Nana.

Hey minna!

Como disse algures nesta última semana, a partir de hoje vão haver muitas mudanças aqui no blog! Para começar vou começar a escrever em Português e Inglês, como podem ver neste post, vou ter uma pequena barra no topo onde podem escolher a versão que querem (isto não vai aparecer em textos originais porque retira um pouco da magia e do significado). Talvez adicione também traduções em Espanhol, mas não posso assegurar que estejam 100% corretas pois estou ainda um pouco enferrujada!

Este pequeno segmento, vai recomeçar, mas de uma maneira completamente diferente. Em vez de prever o que vou estudar durante a semana vou fazer o completo oposto e rever tudo o que aprendi na semana anterior, comentando e talvez dando alguns exemplos e conselhos para os iniciantes como eu!
Tenho muitos mais posts interessantes planeados, espero que gostem deles tanto como eu, vou dedicar-me mais a este blog, pois adoro escrever e manter este pequeno diário deixa-me muito feliz! Espero que gostem do conteúdo daqui para a frente e que continuem a ler para descobrir as incríveis surpresas que virão em breve ^^

Até há próxima!

Nana



No comments:

Post a Comment