19 Nov 2015

Lang-8




Hello sweeties!

Today I'll talk about another wbsite I use a lot for every language that I'm learning, and with no cost at all! (the free version of course)

The website is called Lang-8 as you must've already undertood and to me at least is sort of a blog, or a diary if you prefer, where you make posts in the language you're learning and they get corrected by native speakers of that language, and vice versa, you also correct other people's posts to gain point and such (I haven't used it in a while I'm also new to the whole point system).

I use it to perfect my italian texts, I will also post some in japanese soon, all very basic hrases of course, like small obvious dialogues, just to really practice real life applications to the vocabulary I know (that sometimes can be a little macabre just an FYI)


This website is also great to meet natives of your target languages, if you're lucky you can even get some lessons from some good samaritans, or just really make friends (this is not a website for dating I warn you, you can get banished for it). 

So go on and subscribe to this website, it will really improve your language skills, and I'll see you next time!

Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment