5 Jan 2016

2016 Expectations and Delusions

Hey guys!

So I just wanted to drop by today and make an overview from what I learned in 2015 and what my hopes are for 2016!

Well what to say, what to say...

As so many times before, I started seriously studying Japanese, learned Hiragana and Katakana completly finally! (still they need some reviewing, especially Katakana) 

I learned more Latin but unfortunatly put it on hold because summer vacation kicked in and I was having private lessons from my middle school Portuguese teacher!

Also started Italian in the middle of August, with some Spanish reviews here and there... In reality I didn't finish either courses, but I'm learning a lot form different sources, not only Duolingo trying to make sense of it all!

Well I think this was pretty much my 2015 language-wise, but I have higher hopes to 2016!

I want to start a Youtube channel, even if to just practice my speaking and having you all judge me there, this has been a little idea of mine for quite some time now, I follow a lot of polyglots on Youtube or just foreigners that are learning another language, and I always wished to become one of them!

Also, I wish to finish Italian and start French (That I should already know because I had it as a subject for three years in middle school, back when I wasn't really interested in languages other that English and Japanese) it's one of my biggest regrets not have taken advantage of the teachers I had at the time!

Getting into Kanji by the end of the year would also be perfect, if everything goes well I might have Japanese classes in colleage, so I'll certainly take advantage of that!

Kind-of-language-related wish is going to the UK to study, although I might not go to Languages, I really want to immerse myself in another country and learn as much as I can about that wonderful place! Besides from there I can travel to other places and experience a lot of more fun things and report it all back to you!

These are my main wishes for this year, I hope I can accomplish them all, if not I'll always have the next and so on, so on!

Tune in for more posts, I'm going to make some changes to the blog and the Tumblr page soon, so check that out!

Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment