15 Oct 2015

日本語

Ohayou minna!

Today I bring you another post about languages! This one is about the second language that I'm currently learning: Japanese!

This one has a different story... I've been learning japanese for about... FOUR YEARS!!!

Yeah so you're thinking "wow she must be soooo advanced already" LIES! I barely finished memorizing my Hiragana and scraping into some Katakana on the side, the reason for this is just that I'm veryyy lazy and was always stoping and continuing my studies, the result being I completly forgot everything!

I only started to get REALLY into japanese was after i found out about Memrise that has been a great help to conquer Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji, and some useful vocabulary as well!

To this point I'm able to read phrases like "わたしはうれしいけどかれはつかれています。" with some ease and quickness, of course depends a lot on the vocabulary used and if I know it well!

Besides Memrise I previously mentioned I have been almost collecting Japanese PDF textboks and audiobooks, using them from time to time to review some vocabulary or grammar rules!

The reason that led me into this adventure was essencially anime! Yeah it's the most cliché reason ever, but I'm a big fan of anime and japanese culture in general since a very young age, so one day I decided I wanted to deepen my knowledge on it and so I began studying it at home with the help of a friend that takes real classes and some very nice japanese folks!

I will get more into my sources of study in another post, this was just a brief presentation, I will see you later!

Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment