14 Oct 2015

Italiano

Ciao,

Mi chiamo Nana e imparo italiano da due mesi!

So yeah that is the extent of my italian to date xD I know how to say other basic phrases, and my progress is quite a good one in my opinion, still I can't hold a full conversation just yet!

The reason why I started learning this language is because I think it's a beautiful language, one of the richest ever! It's so full of grace and history, I really wanted to be able to undertand that!

In these two months I have learned solely on Memrise, doing three Elementary courses, I have finished them and I already reviewed them a lot so I think i'm ready to advance to Intermediate, and soon I'll have to start practicing some texts and speech in general!

I also use an app on Android called "HelloTalk" that helps me find language partners directly from Italy, which is great because it's another way to train by writing texts and adapting my knowledge to each situation!

Regarding this language I'll be posting some small texts I write in Italian with the knowledge I have, so please guys look forward to it!

Arrivederci,

Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment