19 Feb 2016

Spanish Presentation + Youtube Premier

English

Jello guys!!

I have great news! My Youtube debut is finally here!

This past week I finally found the courage to make a video presentation in Spanish where I talk about myself and my blog, and why I created that channel and decided to make videos!

Subtitles are available in English and Portuguese, and I have many more videos planned out, so don't miss it! Unlike my blog posts I won't have these videos on a schedule, I'll just do them when I'm available because it takes a lot of time to make them and edit, and that's a thing I'm not yet very comfortable doin, so I'm just experimenting for the time being!

Without further ado here is the video!



Ta daa! If you like it or are curious to see more please subscribe! I won't post every single video to the blog, only those I find more relevant to the theme!

Well it's all for now, see you next time!

Nana

Português

Jello pessoal!

A minha estreia no Youtube finalmente chegou!

Nesta passada semana finalmente arranjei coragem para fazer uma vídeo-apresentação em Espanhol, onde falo sobre mim, o meu blog e porque comecei a fazer vídeos de todo.

Legendas estão disponíveis em Inglês e Português, e tenho muitos mais vídeos para vir! Estes vídeos não vão estar sob horário como os posts do meu blog porque anda não sei bem mexer nos programas de edição e na câmara, por isso é algo que ainda consume muito tempo por estar assim "há descoberta" e não tenho muito tempo de momento para dispensar assim.

E aqui está o vídeo!



Ta daa! Se quiserem ver mais por favor subscrevam, eu não vou pôr todos os vídeos que carrego aqui no blog, apenas os que achar que têm mais a ver com o tema o blog em si.

Bem é tudo por agora e vejo-vos mais tarde!

Nana




No comments:

Post a Comment