12 Oct 2015

My Goals

Hello!!

My name is Nana and I love languages. All my life I've been fascinating by other cultures and, like a sponge, I have been yearning to learn a ton of languages!

In my journey hI've already begun to learn one or two, some on school, some through self study, but now I want to share my journey with others, record it as I experience it, hopefully this blog will be able to inspire some of you or at the very least give you an insight in what is learning a language!


Languages I know/want to learn:

- Portuguese (native)
- English (C1/C2)
- Japanese (A1)
- Spanish (B2)
- Italian (A1)
- Latin (A1)
- French
- Greek
- Korean
- Irish
- Scottish
- Hungarian
- Russian
- German
- Dutch
- Ancient Greek
- ASL

So this is it! I will update the list as I go on.

Right now I'm actively learning Japanese and Italian, mainly on Memrise (I will do a post about it later) but I intend to be completly fluent in 15 languages by my 30th birthday! Bold I know, but I know I can do it with all my heart! Twelve years to go!

This will be all for now, look forward to my next update!

Ciao, Nana


P.S.: I won't do a post on my English learning journey since I started from a very young age and there isn't much to say at all, just to warn all of you that might think it's strange, also I won't do one on Portuguese, because of obvous reasons, I might do one post completly in portuguese or something but not much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment