31 Mar 2016

Posting Schedules and Why I Hate Them

English

Hello jellos!

Long time no see indeed... Again!

So if you’ve read the title you know I’m here to give one more excuse as to why I haven’t been posting regularly (not that anyone reads anyway)!

Well thing is, I hate schedules! Yeah they’re a lot of fun during the first week, but sooner than later I start to see them as more of an obligation than something I want to do, and the result of that is sloppy content that I rushed to make, instead of all the fun stuff I actually want to do!

I’m not completely abolishing schedules, this is not an anarchy, but I’m going to take the time I need to make GOOD things you WANT to read and watch instead of just throwing stuff in here, I hope you all can be patient and stick with me through this, and I hope you like the content I post, all I want is to bring you all the cool stuff I learn, see, read that you might find you actually enjoy!

Well I’ve been rambling for a while now; this was just a quick note, see you all later!

Nana

Português

Olá queridos!

Sei que não ando a postar nada… outra vez… E como devem ter lido no título estou aqui para vos dar mais uma desculpa!

Bem a verdade é que eu odeio horários! Sim eles são muitos giros de fazer, e no inicio conseguimos segui-los facilmente, mas depois começam a tornar-se mais como uma obrigação do que outra coisa, e em vez do conteúdo giro e informativo que quero fazer acabo por apressar um texto qualquer sobre algo desinteressante…

É assim, não estou a abolir horários por COMPLETO, apenas vou demorar o meu tempo para fazer BOM conteúdo que vocês QUEIRAM ler e ver! Gostaria que fossem pacientes comigo (se ainda houver alguém por aí) e prometo que no futuro vos trarei coisas muito mais divertidas!

Isto foi apenas uma nota rapidinha, vejo-vos a todos depois!

Nana



No comments:

Post a Comment