22 Dec 2015

My Favorite Langblrs

Hey minna!

So two weeks ago I talked about the wonderful world of languages and how great of a community it is.

So today I came to share with you some of my favorite langblrs!

- Japanese Words
- language + literature
- Daily Japanese Phrase
- The Polyglot Haven
- Languages and Linguistics
- My Language Studies
- Hi Salut Hola
- Poliglotic
- definitly lingual
- Languages. What else?
- language studyblr
- You wouldn't understand: It's an Italian thing
- Translated Thoughts
- Kanji with Tavo
- Polyglot Nerd
- The Polyglot I'll Be
- I polyglot this
- Asociación Políglota Autodidacta de México

And there are many, many more I love to follow, these although, are the top ones, I hope someday this blog can reach and help as many people as these help me!

This will be all for now, see you next time!

Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment