11 Dec 2015

Langblr

Hey cutiepies!!


Well late posting two days in a row! At least my vacations unofficially start next week so I'm out of excuses now!

Today I’m going to talk to you about langblrs!!

Ok in the wonderful platform that is Tumblr there is a specific group of people that created this sort of tag so that they could identify each other, and that tag is exacly "Langblr"!

This specific tag is used among avid language learners or just people with a strong love with languages, I myself follow a LOT of these tumblrs and reblog a lot of stuff, into my own personal page on the website!

But then I had an idea, and that was to create a Langblr myself! It's still pretty raw, I'll be developing it in the next few weeks, but feel free to follow and check out the stuff I reblog there:

Nana's Learning Journey Tumblr

Here I'll post real random content from languages I'm not even learning probaby, I'll try and manage both the best I can!

This will be all for now, I'll see you later, this week I won't do a Weekly Goals segment because I'm on the one month kind of challenge? Yeah so that will be all for now!

Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment