17 Dec 2015

Verb Conjugation Sheet

Hey guys!!!

So today I bring you something that will certainly be very helpful to you all!

I already shared this on my Tumblr, but many of you may not have seen it so I decided to do a post about it!

APAM or Asociación Políglota Autodidacta de México created some wonderful verb conjugation sheets that can be used for a great number of languages!



This is their presentation image, the great thing about this is that it's completly free, you can download it any time, or save it to your Dropbox, and acess it any time!

Here is the link to the Tumblr post where you can download the sheets! Be sure to follow them to for more useful content! 


And here is one of the samples, as you can see it is personalized to each language, so you can download the ones you want to learn only!

Well it will be all for now, I'll see you next time!

Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment