6 Apr 2016

Expression of the Week: Update | Twitter

English

Hello jellos!

Well this has been one announcement after the other hasn’t it? Well the reason for that is because one gigantic post about everything would just be REALLY boring especially about such different matters, other thing is, I like having everything well divided and organized (just on the internet my room is a real mess... Just like my life *bad pun*)

Today I’m here to reformulate my “Expression of the Week” segment! The truth is I don’t always have access to my computer so I can’t always come here and change the quote, also I sometimes forget, I admit! So, in a much more efficient way I started posting quotes on my Twitter account! (yes... just now... not like I did that since I created it years ago...)

What’s even greater than that is that I post a different quote almost every day (sometimes multiple on the same day) and I notify when a new post comes out, so you’ll be always up to date on that!

You can follow me here, or just browse it a little, and discover my late night cries about TV shows and anime!

It’ll be all for now, but a post coming later today, don’t miss it!

Nana

Português

Olá fofos!

Bem ultimamente tem sido anúncios uns atrás dos outros não é? Bem a razão para isso é porque um post gigante sobre todas estas coisas seria aborrecido, e honestamente gosto de ter tudo muito bem organizadinho (menos na vida real o meu quarto está uma confusão… como a minha vida *brincadeira*)

Hoje estou aqui para reformular o segmento “Expressão da Semana”! A verdade é que nem sempre tenho acesso ao computador e então nem sempre consigo mudar a expressão… E claro muitas vezes me esqueço também! Por isso de modo a ser muito mais eficiente comecei a postar estas expressões no Twitter! (sim… comecei agora… não ando a fazer isso desde que o criei nem nada…)

O que é ainda mais fantástico é que desta forma consigo postar uma expressão diferente quase todos os dias! (às vezes até várias por dia) e notificar-vos sempre que um post aqui do site sair!

Podem seguir-me aqui, ou apenas ver um pouco, ver se gostam dos tweets que posto nas minhas noites intermináveis de choro sobre séries e animes.

Vai ser tudo por agora, mas um novo post virá mais tarde não percam (porque nós também não)!

Nana



No comments:

Post a Comment