1 Dec 2015

English

Hey guys!

So just the other day I realized I never did apost about how I learned english. To be onest I'm not even sure how I learned it myself! This marvellous language come like a second nature to me, of course I still make errors, but even in portuguese is the same!

I started learning english throughTV and words my parents taught me. "Oficially" I started learning on my fourth grade, but I knew nearly everything, and that can be said for all of the following school years. I was like a sponge, watching tv shows, listening to english music and reading texts on the internet I learned like 80% or 90% of the english I know today, the rest was the grammar structures that yes I learned in school (but still I always hated grammar.

Four years ago I did the Cambridge onine and it put me on a C1 level, since then I improved a lot, so i consider myself a C2 on a reading/writing level, talking sometimes I'm really good, others I jumble everything up so I'm not really sure, but to me it's really like second nature and I know I would be able to live depending on my English skills!

Well this will be all for now, see you next time!

Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment